We are a well-funded and backed start-up technology firm building an exciting global tech platform that aims to automate Business to Business interactions/transactions globally. We address the $6.5T global trade finance gap through a payments solution. That demands the platform to be resilient and highly scalable to handle large volumes similar to consumer and digital transactions networks. If you aspire to be a fintech expert of B2B domain, Converj is the place to be in. We are hiring a talented Program Management professional to join our team.
Responsibilities for Program Manager
- Work with business and technology subject matter experts to assess requirements, define scope, create estimates, and produce Project Charters and other documentation.
- Set clear expectations with business partners to provide transparency into project initiation activities, and manage day-to-day interaction during project execution and delivery.
- Perform project planning and scheduling, manage tasks and coordinate project resources to meet objectives and timelines.
- Proactively identify, manage and mitigate project risks and find ways to accomplish project goals in the context of dynamic business/technical environments.
- Provide high quality customer service and communicate project status (timelines, progress, and challenges) to technology and business stakeholders regularly.
- Achieve project goals by engaging effectively with stakeholders, including product managers, Engineering leads, business partners and founders, as needed.
- Manage project budgets effectively
- Track regulatory compliance application/platform certifications as required for timely completion.
- Keep project status updated in project management and workflow tools and maintain meticulous records (e.g., project financials, schedule, issues, risks, change control decisions)
- Accountable for the end-to-end planning and execution of one or more projects and/or agile teams.
- Lean practices and work cross-functionally throughout the company to ensure projects are developed and deployed with quality and timely delivery into our production systems.
- Ask thoughtful questions to help our Customers, Product Owners, and Product Managers to maximize ROI and meet objectives.
- Work with Product Owners to promote and contribute to the improvement of the product backlog.
Qualifications for Program Manager
- 5 - 7 years of strong enterprise program management experience.
- Computer science or related bachelor’s degree. Masters/MBA preferred.
- Experience using Agile methodology.
- experience as a scrum master leading teams in agile software development preferred.
- Prior experience in Fintech preferred