We are a well-funded and backed start-up technology firm building an exciting global tech platform that aims to automate Business to Business interactions/transactions globally. We address the $6.5T global trade finance gap through a payments solution. That demands the platform to be resilient and highly scalable to handle large volumes similar to consumer and digital transactions networks. If you aspire to be a fintech expert of B2B domain, Converj is the place to be in. We are hiring a talented Scrum Master professional to join our team.
Responsibilities for Scrum Master
- Coach multiple teams through the software development life cycle using Agile, Scrum, and Lean practices and work cross-functionally throughout the company to ensure projects are developed and deployed with quality and timely delivery into our production systems.
- Make thoughtful contributions to help our customers, product owners, and product managers to maximize ROI and meet company objectives.
- Understand product strategy and benefits of key deliverables in area of responsibility.
- Work with product manager and founders to promote and contribute to the improvement of the product backlog
- Facilitate sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, reviews/demos, retrospectives, and other scrum ceremonies.
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution.
- Coach team in estimation techniques
- Shield the team from outside distractions and interferences
- Track and remove impediments for the team
- Develop metrics and reports using Jira to help the team understand its health and progress and to set goals
- Lead and coach team in its Agile adoption
- Coach team members to understand Scrum and the Agile Principles
- Lead Agile release planning
- Ensure clear communication and collaboration among the Product Owner and members of the Development team.
Qualifications for Scrum Master
- Total 5 years of experience Program/Project Management experience, of which minimum 3 years of Scrum Master experience
- Knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, TDD, Continuous Delivery, Pairing, Automated Testing Good prioritization, negotiation and communication skills
- Experience with other Lean/Agile framework and methods, i.e.: Kanban, SAFe, XP, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Decisive but inclusive decision making in a fast-paced environment bases
- Ability to work independently with light supervision
- Proficient in at least one agile project management tool: Rally, Jira, Version One, etc. (We use Jira.)